Tidy Cats knows you want to scoop away the mess while minimizing the effort. With scooping litters, you clean your cat’s litter box regularly to remove the clumps created by your cat.
Tidy understands odor can clump up the best of days. So they designed Instant Action to neutralize odors so you can scoop and move on with your day.
- It's low tracking so you won't have litter throughout your home carried by your furry friend's paws
- Locks in moisture to help trap odors from the start
- Extended release deodorizing system keeps your liter box smelling as fresh as possible
- 99.6% dust-free allows you to breathe easily in your home
- TidyLock Protection locks away strong ammonia, urine and fecal smells
Replace lid after use and store out of reach of pets. Open containers may present a remote safety risk to unattended cats or dogs. Children can fall into bucket and drown. Keep children away from bucket with even a small amount of liquid. We want to remind those with suppressed immune systems and pregnant women that a parasite sometimes found in cat feces can cause toxoplasmosis. Please wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Encouraging your cat to use an indoor litter box, or properly disposing of outdoor cat feces, is beneficial to overall water quality. Please do not flush cat litter in toilets or dispose of it outdoors in gutters or storm drains. Used litter is not recommended for garden use. Product is filled by weight; some settling may occur.